Tuesday 17 October 2017

Here we go again....

So, its just just over a year since my last blog - sorry about that. But in my defence, I have been a little busy.

Not only have I gone back to work, seen N thrive in nursery, but also....WE'RE PREGNANT AGAIN!

Yep. I know that means that the blog name will need to change (we'll figure that out in due course), but it also means that in about 6 weeks time we will have a new kiddo joining the fold.

In all honesty, this has been the longest pregnancy ever as we found out pretty early so I will be pleased to have the kid out in the world and enjoy the good things in life again....brie, pate, a little more wine... you know, the things that make parents function in life.

More to likely come once I am on mat leave (14 working days to go!), but here we are, on the blogging journey again.

Let's do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment